Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Favorite Meatball Spaghetti and Subs

These are my favorite meatballs for spaghetti. I like them because they have flavor, they fill up my house with an amazing aroma while they bake and they are not too spicy for kids. These meatballs are easy and fast to make when I get home after work.  You could always add some cajun seasoning or red pepper to spice them up.




Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp basil
3/4 tsp onion powder
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce

Directions:
Mix well with hands. Form the meatball mixture into 2-3 inch balls. Bake at 350 degrees on a cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes. Top with your favorite spaghetti sauce. (Store bought sauce works well)

I use the leftovers the second day for delicious meatball subs. Just warm the meatballs up and serve them on sub sandwiches with sauce and cheese melted on top. Yum! They freeze well too which is an added plus in our house.


Parties I linked to:

 HookingupwithHoH

1 comment:

  1. yummy! This looks great! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...